Experienced Probate, Estate Planning and Guardianship Attorney Serving Washington, D.C. and Maryland
Whether you’re settling a loved one’s estate, planning for your own future needs by preparing a will, trust, power of attorney or advance medical directive, or assisting a family member who can no longer handle his or her own affairs, you need an experienced attorney who understands your unique circumstances and can provide services appropriate to your needs. For more than 25 years, Barbara R. Miller has represented clients in the District of Columbia and Maryland who need assistance in the areas of estate and disability planning, estate administration, probate and surrogate decision making for incapacitated persons.
Barbara R. Miller has the expertise necessary to help you:
- Probate the estate of a deceased family member or friend.
- Craft an estate plan appropriate to your needs by preparing an individualized will or trust.
- Plan for possible future incapacity by putting in place powers of attorney for health care and/or business and financial affairs.
- Address the needs of a family member who is unable to handle his or her own affairs by seeking the appointment of a guardian or conservator.
- Litigate a contested probate matter such as a dispute over heirship or the validity of a will.
- Establish a guardianship for a minor child who has inherited property or received funds from an insurance policy, personal injury lawsuit or other source.
Contact our office to schedule your free 30 minute consultation today.
Law Offices of Barbara Miller sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Washington. Call the firm at 202-750-2610 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.